It is a professional tool for commercial or DIY use. The kit is ideal assistance for you to remove and install ball joints, bushes and bearings for numerous BMW models from 1 Series to 8 Series.
This silent bearings tool set is designed for long life in daily workshop use and categorized into industrial grade. All tools are sorted in a blow molded case for easy storage and transportation.
- Silent bearing tool set for BMW, 16 pcs
- Allows the renewing of rubber bushings the suspension
- Includes various print pieces, stem and pods
- Suitable for vehicles from BMW, 1 Series models, for example, E81, E87; 3 Series E36, E46, E83, E90, E91, E92, E93; 5 Series models E60, E61, E63; 6 Series models , E64, E38; 7 Series models, E65, E66, E67; 8 Series models E31, E85 Z4 models, E86, and Mini Cooper S R53 model
- A 8.9" feed rod for actuating the Silent bearing inserts with thread M12 x 0.06" long, at the end of the spindle with thread M12 x 0.06" short, with hex drive wrench size 0.31"
- Motion thread on the spindle and axial groove bearing on the pressure piece cause high train and pressure performance with minimum effort (torque)
- A spindle nut with thread M12 x 0.06", with hexagonal drive wrench size 0.75"
- A compression nut with axial groove bearing, internal thread M12 x 0.06", with hexagonal drive wrench size 0.94"
- Training and retraction pressure plots for extracting and inserting the ball joint on wheel carrier rear
- A support sleeve outer diameter 2.76", inner diameter 2.26", side slits
- A support plate, with hole diameter 0.49", outer diameter 2.76", trimmed with outer diameter 2.24", height 1.48"
- A pull-out pressure sleeve, with internal thread M12 x 0.06", outer diameter 2", inner diameter 1.96", height 1.4"
- An intake pressure sleeve, with internal thread M12 x 0.06", outer diameter 2.28", inner diameter 1.85", height 1.7"
- Training and retraction apparatus for extracting and inserting the ball joint and the rubber mount in the trailing arm
- A pull-out spacer sleeve with a bore diameter of 0.49", outer diameter 2.17", inner diameter 1.81", height 2.85"
- A pull sleeve , with hole diameter 0.49", outer diameter 1.77", inner diameter 1.42", height 1.19"
- An intake spacer sleeve, with internal thread M12 x 0.06", outer diameter 2.17", inner diameter 1.83", height 1.19", with lateral phase
- Training and retraction pressure plots for extracting and inserting the rubber mount in the rear axle down, rear gear screw
- A spacer sleeve , with hole diameter 0.49", outer diameter 2.28", inner diameter 1.85", height 2.38"
- A pressure element, with internal thread M12 x 0.06", outer diameter 1.96", inner diameter 1.26", height 1"
- Training and retraction pressure plots for extracting and inserting the rubber mounts in the rear transmission mount, front and rear
- A sleeve with a bore diameter of 0.49", outer diameter 2.56", inner diameter 1.98", height 2.76"
- A pull-out pressure piece, with internal thread M12 x 0.06", outer diameter 1.89", inner diameter 1.26", height 0.79"
- An intake pressure piece , with internal thread M12 x 0.06", outer diameter 2.56", inner diameter 1.26", height 0.8"
- A draw- plate , with hole diameter 0.49", outer diameter 1.98", trimmed with outer diameter 1.81", height 0.48"
- Supplied in blow molded case
- Tool in the highest-quality execution
- Long life in daily workshop use
Wouldn't you love Free Shipping ?
Dealzmate provide Free Shipping all the states.
We don't deliver to PO box addresses.
Average Delivery Time: 2-13 days ( The deliveries are currently impacted by Covid and can take upto 6 weeks)
We enjoy making our customers order delivery a smooth process. Once your order is dispatched, a tracking notification email will be sent to advise that the item(s) on order has now left the warehouse and is with the freight company..
The tracking information will include the Courier business name, tracking number (if applicable) and the Courier contact details.
Due to the limited access of our carriers, there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to.
Please kindly contact our customer service for more information if you need the item to be delivered to the remote areas to ensure your order could be processed successfully.
Dealzmate generally offers a 1-month warranty on all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with an extended warranty for your peace of mind. Please refer to the product listing for the warranty period.
You are required to notify us within 10 working days after the product is arrived in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty. In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval.
All products are required to be dismantled and secured tightly in a box before it could be collected by the courier company.
To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
Refund generally takes up to 2 working days to process and will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days on top for your financial institution to process it.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.