This master set allows you to build your own custom bushing driver, really a must have for garage and DIYs.
It has every size you will ever need for most vehicles. No need to take the trouble to find a socket that close to the size of your bearings any more. With this kit at hand, you will just need to select the required sizes and then assemble your drivel tool, thus to get the job done promptly, efficiently and professionally. The plates can be used manually with a hammer / handle or with hydraulic presses.
Made of special carbon steel with black oxide, the kit is designed for long life in daily workshop use. And all tools are supplied in a blow-molded case for easy storage and transportation.
- Made of special carbon steel, black oxide
- Suitable for mounting of bearings, bushings, sealing rings and rubber
- Allows use with a hammer
- Particularly useful when used with hydraulic presses
- Highest quality design for long life in daily workshop use
- Supplied in a blow-molded case
- 52-Piece set consisting of:
- 1 x Support disc 2.9", diameter of the bore 0.47", height 0.49"
- 48 x Discs with outer diameters from 0.71" to 2.56" (0.04" graduation): 0.71", 0.75", 0.79", 0.82", 0.87", 0.91", 0.95", 0.98", 1", 1.06", 1.1", 1.14", 1.18", 1.22", 1.26", 1.3", 1.34", 1.38", 1.42", 1.46", 1.5", 1.53", 1.57", 1.61", 1.65", 1.69", 1.73", 1.77", 1.81", 1.85", 1.89", 1.93", 1.97", 2", 2.05", 2.09", 2.1", 2.16", 2.21", 2.24", 2.28", 2.32", 2.36", 2.4", 2.44", 2.48", 2.52" and 2.56". All the discs are with a height of 0.49", diameter of bore 0.48".
- 1 x Grip with 8.6" overall length, 0.47" bore diameter, knurled handle / shaft for mounting with hammer
- 1 x Associated Allen key 0.12"
- 1 x carrying case
Wouldn't you love Free Shipping ?
Dealzmate provide Free Shipping all the states.
We don't deliver to PO box addresses.
Average Delivery Time: 2-13 days ( The deliveries are currently impacted by Covid and can take upto 6 weeks)
We enjoy making our customers order delivery a smooth process. Once your order is dispatched, a tracking notification email will be sent to advise that the item(s) on order has now left the warehouse and is with the freight company..
The tracking information will include the Courier business name, tracking number (if applicable) and the Courier contact details.
Due to the limited access of our carriers, there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to.
Please kindly contact our customer service for more information if you need the item to be delivered to the remote areas to ensure your order could be processed successfully.
Dealzmate generally offers a 1-month warranty on all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with an extended warranty for your peace of mind. Please refer to the product listing for the warranty period.
You are required to notify us within 10 working days after the product is arrived in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty. In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval.
All products are required to be dismantled and secured tightly in a box before it could be collected by the courier company.
To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
Refund generally takes up to 2 working days to process and will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days on top for your financial institution to process it.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.