Whether for professional mechanics or for your own garage, this 19 pcs locking tool kit is a great addition to your workspace.
Consisting of camshaft, crankshaft and flywheel locking tools, the kit is suitable for a range of popular diesel and gasoline engines. When changing timing belt, these tools can be used to lock the camshafts on twin cam (multi-valve) engines.
Also included are two flywheel holding tools which is used for removing the crankshaft pulley. With this kit, performing such services will be easier and no worries about incorrect valve timing.
The kit comes with a handy carry case.
- Applicable to:
- A- FORD : FIESTA 1.25 , 1.4 (95-) , 1.8-XR2i / Rs 1800 16V MONDEO 1.6 , 1.8 , 2.0 16V (93-) MAZDA : 121.1.25
- B- VAUXHALL / OPEL: ASTRA G 1.7 TD ASTRA G 2.0 16V VECTRA 1.8 / 2.0 16V bis 1995
- C- VAUXHALL / OPEL: VAUXHALL CAVALIER 2.5 , VECTRA 2.5 OMEGA 2.5/3.0 , SINTRA 3.0 SAAB: 900 2.5 , 9000 3.0 V6
- D- RIGHT HAND CAMSHAFT SAAB : 900 9000 VAUXHALL / OPEL : CALIBRA 2.5 / 2.5 / 2.6 V6 CAVALIER 2.5 V6 OMEGA-B 2.5 / 2.6 / 3.0 / 3.2 V6 SINTRA 3.0 V6 VECTRA-A 2.5 / 2.5 / 2.6 V6
- E- ROVER : 25 1.4 / 1.6 / 1.8 / VVC 45 1.4 / 1.6. / 1.8 75 1.8 200 VL 214 16V 216 16V / CABRIO / COUPE 218 COUPE 414 16V 416 16V/TOURER BRM 1.8VVC METRO GT/GTA 16V MGF 1.8VVC
- F- VAUXHALL / OPEL: ASTRA G 1.4 / 1.6 / 1.8 16V bis 1994 VECTRA 1.6 / 1.8 16V ZAFRIA 1.6 / 1.8 16V
- G- ROVER : METRO GTa / GTi 16V K16 (-95), 214, 414 K16 (89-) , 216 , 416 K16 (95-) , MGF 1.8 Mpi / VVC (95-)
- H- VAUXHALL / OPEL : ASTRA 2.0 16V , CAVALIER 2.0 16V, CALIBRA 2.0 16V
- I- VAUXHALL/OPEL: ASTRA 1.8 / 2.0 16V, CAVALIER 2.0 16V , CALIBRA 2.0 16V / TURBO OMEGA B 1.4 / 1.6 16V
- J- LAND ROVER : DISCOVERY MPi 2.0 16V (93-), 20T4 ENGINE ROVER : 220 M16 (-92) , 220/TURBO T16 (92-) 420 M16 (-92) , 420 T16 (92-) , 320/TURBO M16 (-91) 620Ti (94-) , 820/TURBO T16 VITESSE TURBO (91-)
- K- CITROEN : BERLINGO 1.9D/TD FSO 1.9D RELAY 1.9D/TD SYNERGIE 1.9 / 20.T XANTIA 1.9 / 2.0 D/TD/HDI XSARA 1.9 / 2.0 D/HDI , ZX 1.9D/TD FIAT : DUCATO 2.0D ULYSSE 1.8 / 2.0 TURBO FORD : die meisten Diesel PEUGEOT : 205 1.6 / 1.8 /1.9 D , 305 1.6 / 1.8 /1.9D , 306 1.8 / 1.9 D/TD 309 1.6 / 1.9 , 405 1.6 / 1.9 D , 406 1.9 D , 605 2.0 D/TD 806 1.9TD BOXER 1.9 / 2.0 D/TD EXPERT 1.9D PARTNER 1.9D TALBOT : EXPRESS D HORIZON D J5 D SOLARA D
- L- VOLKSWAGEN : BORA 1.9 TDI GOLF 1.9TDI LUPO 1.2 / 1.4 / 3.0 TDI POLO 1.4TDI PASSAT 1.9TDI
- M- HONDA: CIVIC 1.6 VTi ACCORD (90-), PRELUDE 2.0 16V (-90) ROVER: 216, 416, GTi 16V(-95) D16A9 ENGINE
- N- FORD : ESCORT / ORION 1.6 , 1.8i 16V (92-) MAZDA : 121.1.25
- O- ROVER : 220/TURBO T16 (92-), 420 T16 (92-), 320/TURBO M16 (-91) , 820/TURBO T16 VITESSE TURBO (91-) , 620 Ti (94-), SOHC 820 8V (M8) LAND ROVER: DISCOVERY Mpi 2.0 16V (93-), 20T4 ENGINE
- P- HONDA : ACCORD/PRELUDE 2.3i (93-), PRELUDE 2.2 V-TEC , SOHC : ACCORD 1.8 , 2.0 , 2.2. (-93), 2.0i(93-) , SHUTTLE 2.2i ROVER : 623 (93-) , SOHC 618/620 (93-)
Wouldn't you love Free Shipping ?
Dealzmate provide Free Shipping all the states.
We don't deliver to PO box addresses.
Average Delivery Time: 2-13 days ( The deliveries are currently impacted by Covid and can take upto 6 weeks)
We enjoy making our customers order delivery a smooth process. Once your order is dispatched, a tracking notification email will be sent to advise that the item(s) on order has now left the warehouse and is with the freight company..
The tracking information will include the Courier business name, tracking number (if applicable) and the Courier contact details.
Due to the limited access of our carriers, there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to.
Please kindly contact our customer service for more information if you need the item to be delivered to the remote areas to ensure your order could be processed successfully.
Dealzmate generally offers a 1-month warranty on all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with an extended warranty for your peace of mind. Please refer to the product listing for the warranty period.
You are required to notify us within 10 working days after the product is arrived in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty. In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval.
All products are required to be dismantled and secured tightly in a box before it could be collected by the courier company.
To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
Refund generally takes up to 2 working days to process and will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days on top for your financial institution to process it.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.